The North Bay Patriots is a non-partisan, grass-roots political movement focused on re-establishing dedication to our Constitution as the guiding document for Federal, State, and Local government policy.
Believing strongly in local political participation, our goal is to elect and support individuals who follow our country's founding principles and values, and to vote-out those that do not.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you watch with concern the direction America is being taken and feel powerless to change it?
- Do you believe that politicians are often ignoring the will of the people and only pushing their political agendas?
- Do you read the headlines and wonder what you can do to help restore America's greatness?
We are local folks from all walks of life including business people, students, retirees, and housewives. You will find Democrats, Independents, Republicans, and Libertarians working together to bring our country back to her Constitutional roots. We urge you to Become Involved.
Join us and together we can restore our rights and put government back into the role the Founders envisioned.
We believe all informed citizens should be actively involved in shaping their community and country by clearly communicating their desires to their elected officials and VOTING.
We encourage informed independent thinking, believe in using "common sense," and strive to do what is right for ourselves, our communities and our country.
This website is designed to provide current News and information on issues that impact you. The Calls-To-Action and Events pages help focus on relevant issues in a timely manner.
Inspired by the nationwide 9-12 Project, we utilize 9 Founding Principles and 12 Core Values to guide our actions and those of our country’s elected officials. Please read our Mission Statement and the Requirements for a Free, Strong America for details.
Here is a brief list of disconcerting proposals:
- Government want to eventually eliminate
private health plans and replace with public
health and limit or deny care at will
- Takes over auto dealers computers and their
- Have all 18-24 year olds go to training and
- Have czars make powerful decisions with no
- Tell you what you can earn
- Tell you what you can drive
- Tell you what light bulbs you can use
- Eliminate private loans to students and replace
with government loans only
- Tell you how to parent your kids
- Tell you how much ammunition you can
purchase, and from where
- Feds want more power to direct National Guard
in emergencies and take control over current
- Want to require licenses for all firearms under
federal control (Blair Holt)
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”-- Patrick Henry
“The Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”--Samuel Adams
“The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon.”-- George Washington
“The Constitution of the United States was created by the people of the United States composing the respective states, who alone had the right.”-- James Madison
“Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government.”-- James Madison