The next North Bay Patriots meeting isThursday, AUGUST 11, 2016
Doors open at 6:30pm.
ROHNERT PARK COMMUNITY CENTER
5401 Snyder Lane
(corner of RP Expressway and Snyder)
We will continue to look at the Propositions that will be on the November ballot.
Choose a Proposition, study it and share your findings with us.
A list of the Propositions are below and
here is a link to the Secretary of State website for more details.
Qualified Statewide Ballot Measures | California Secretary of State
1. Proposition 51 - Funding for K-12 School and Community College Facilities.
2. Proposition 52 - State Fees on Hospitals. Federal Medi-Cal Matching Funds.
Proposition 53 - Revenue Bonds. Statewide
4. Proposition 54 - Legislature. Legislation and Proceedings.
5. Proposition 55 - Tax Extension to Fund Education and Healthcare.
6. Proposition 56 - Cigarette Tax to Fund H-Care, Tobacco Use
Prevention, Research, & Law Efmt
7. Proposition 57 - Criminal Sentences. Juvenile Criminal Proceedings
8. Proposition 58 - English Language Education
9. Proposition 59 - Campaign finance, voter instruction
Proposition 60 - Adult Films. Condoms. Health
11. Proposition 61 - State Prescription Drug Purchases. Pricing
12. Proposition 62 - Death Penalty.
13. Proposition 63 - Firearms. Ammunition Sales.
14. Proposition 64 - Marijuana Legalization.
15. Proposition 65 - Carry-Out Bags. Charges.
16. Proposition 66 - Death Penalty. Procedures.
17. Proposition 67 - Overturn Ban on Single-Use Plastic Bags
We want to hear from you...
Email us your RSVP, or send requests or comments to: NorthBayPatriots@NorthBayPatriots.com
Our upcoming meetings are the 2nd Thursday of each month:
We plan to walk in the Petaluma Veterans Parade again this year.
Friday, November 11, 2016
Would you like to walk with us, let us know. We plan to hand out US Constitutions.
SUPPORT THE TROOPS RALLY
Every Friday12:00 - 1:30 PM
101 Main Street, Sebastopol
1st & 2nd Amendment Rights
Education (Common Core)
Economy & Fiscal Responsibility
Energy & Environment
Housing & Transportation
Property & Economic Rights
Sovereignty & National Security